Skip to main content
Campus Resources

Student Employment

All on-campus student positions whether Federal Work Study (STW), Student Tempoary Wage (STW), University Professional Internship Program (UPIP) or Graduate Assistant (GA) are expected to be posted in Hire-A-Niner


To hire student staff, faculty and staff will create EMPLOYER accounts in Hire-A-Niner. This is a separate account from their existing faculty or student accounts. The University Career Center manages Hire-A-Niner and also provides training to faculty and staff who wish to hire students for on-campus employment. 

Register for Training 

More Information

On-campus student employment processing is handled by Student Employment. You can find more detailed information, including sample job descriptions and pay scales on their website.