Classes, students organizations, and departments can still request presentations. Options include
- A pre-recorded video presentation
- A live webinar
- An in-person presentation
Career Center staff will present career development topics in your classroom or to your student organization. Presentations can be requested by faculty or student organization leaders.
Want to introduce a career development component to your syllabus? The University Career Center has developed a number of presentations to support the career and professional development of our students. Presentations can be 30 minutes in length up to 1.5 hours in length depending on the topic. Request a presentation as soon as possible, since presentation slots fill up fast!
To maximize our ability to meet the needs of the whole UNC Charlotte campus:
- We can accommodate up to two (2) presentations per class/group per semester
- Requests must be made no less than two weeks in advance
- Presentations should be no earlier than 8:00 am and start no later than 7:30 pm